In Grand-Saconnex in a residential environment and close to all amenities and 5 minutes from the UN, this pretty house of 150m2 of living space was built in the 1980s on a plot of approximately 200m2 Beautifully planted with trees.
It is part of a subdivision of several villas privileged by a plot of condominium of 3600m2, dedicated to a play area and private relaxation and exclusive to the co-owners, with access from the garden of the villa. A tennis court is also set up and exclusively reserved for co-owners.
The district is particularly appreciated for its proximity to the motorway axis, the airport and International Organizations.
Ideal for a family.
Distributed on 3 levels, it is composed as follows;
- Entrance hall by a SAS which can act as a winter garden
- Wc visitors with showers,
- Living room with fireplace and garden access
- Fully equipped kitchen open to the living room with east side terrace.
- 3 bedrooms, one with dressing area
- Bathroom with bath, shower and wc
- Large room converted into a large bedroom / office with storage.
The plot includes a garage for one vehicle with electric door, a storeroom with utility room, as well as a parking space.
Terraced house with park access
CH-1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
Number of bathrooms
Surface of parcel
Year of construction
Year of restoration
• Village centre
• Villa area
• Post office
• Bus stop
• Primary school
• Tennis court
• Middle house
• Open kitchen
• Guests lavatory
• Double glazing
• Fitted kitchen
• Ceramic glass cooktop
• Parquet floor
Denner, Migros and Proxi at 200m.
TPG (line 28 and F at 100m) & (line 53 - 59 at 300m)
- Playground of 3600m2, tennis court.